A great teen movie. I hear teens all the time talk about what super power they'd like to have if they could be granted one. Well Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker of "Star Wars") has a power and is conflicted with using it for good or evil. As if in a "Spiderman" comic, the childhood flame, Rachel Bilson of "OC" fame comes back in the picture and serves as his conscious. "Twilight" fans should look for Kristen Stewart in the last few minutes of the movie. It is supposed to be a sequel movie. If so, I'll be anxious to see the next chapter of "Jumper."
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Jumper
A great teen movie. I hear teens all the time talk about what super power they'd like to have if they could be granted one. Well Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker of "Star Wars") has a power and is conflicted with using it for good or evil. As if in a "Spiderman" comic, the childhood flame, Rachel Bilson of "OC" fame comes back in the picture and serves as his conscious. "Twilight" fans should look for Kristen Stewart in the last few minutes of the movie. It is supposed to be a sequel movie. If so, I'll be anxious to see the next chapter of "Jumper."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment